HOSPITAL CLEANING SERVICE
Providing cleaning and disinfection services for hospitals and health centers including: skilled and professional staff, specialized cleaning machines, equipment and chemicals.
For the unit we clean and clean is hospital, clinic it usually has its own characteristics: it can work for more than 08 hours / day and may have to serve both during holidays and holidays.
At the same time, the work may require shift work among workers to ensure a hygienic quality according to the specific work of each unit.
Therefore, after the survey we will make a detailed work schedule, including: time, specific work, the number of workers involved in cleaning and cleaning …
Why choose Hoang Dung ?
A longtime unit in Ho Chi Minh City.
Carry out countless large and small projects.
Used equipment imported from Italy, USA and France.
Chemicals we use are also imported from USA, Italy, Germany.
Handling problems quickly, cleanly.
Hoang Dung Cleaning Company – Services to ensure safety, eliminate and prevent cross-contamination. Depending on the level of infection, the cleaning area is divided into:
Outside public area: sidewalk, yard area, belt around hospital, driveway, parking lot, etc.
Internal public area: main entrance, main lobby, elevator hall, corridor, patient waiting area
Low infection area: area of administrative divisions; Technical Department; clinic; doctor's office; Drugstore.
High infection area: emergency area; delivery room; operating room; recovery room; intensive care unit; patient room; testing area; diagnostic imaging area.
1. Daily cleaning jobs:
– Clear the yard, lobby, parking …
– Cleaning floors, lobbies, corridors, stairs: sweeping and collecting garbage and dust. Then wet, dry to make sure the floor is always clean and dry.
– Overall cleaning and toilet cleaning: using chemicals to clean floors, wall tiles, mirrors, lavabos. In addition, there are also specialized chemicals that help deodorize, and often go on tours to flush water and handle arising.
– Sweep, collect rubbish at the clinic …
– Clean tables and chairs and equipment in the room, on the wall ….
– Garbage collection, replace new garbage bags.
– Clean the walls: writing, glue, stains
– Cleaning the door system: doors, windows …
– Support the work arising at the request of the hospital.
– Check all workload before finishing work.
– Gathering garbage, dumping garbage on time and at prescribed places
2. Periodic cleaning jobs:
Periodic work by the week.
– Wipe and clean the door and glass systems.
– Scan spider web, wipe edges, boxes, tasks, signs …
– Clean the overall lift,
– Vacuuming departments, rooms with carpets …
Recurring jobs by month and quarter.
– Depending on the level of living and the number of people living in each unit, organize the overall hygiene by month or quarter.