POLISH THE STONE FLOOR
– Visually, the floor has been visibly degraded, in particular there are many yellow stains, dark lines and scratches, etc.
– The surface of the floor has become dim, the dirt penetrates into the formation of black stripes, the worse will become worse in the long run.
– Objective: The nature of Marble or Limestone is soft artificial limestone, creating a very soft surface, sandy environment, dirty water, high heels, .. which are not friendly to Limestone.
The maintenance of daily hygiene with dirty floor cleaner is the cause of bad influence for Limestone
Long streaks of chemicals spill on the floor but are not cleaned immediately they are ingrained into the stone surface.
– Customers do not care and care for Limestone properly
Suggested steps to clean new Limestone balls
– Step 1: Apply suction to remove excess chemical residues and dirt in the stone surface, making the stone face white and bright.
– Step 2: Complete cleaning with a single machine with specialized chemicals for Limestone to help remove stains, smudges, brighten the surface color
– Step 3: Polish by weightlifting machine with special polishing chemicals for Limestone, help kick the ball up like a mirror but make sure no surface layer
– Step 4: Perform by meticulous manual method with specialized chemicals for waterproofing, chemicals are penetrated into and fill the whole rock structure, creating a lotus leaf effect, preventing the penetration of dirt, dirty water, oil base, … inside the rock
We commit that after performing the 4 steps mentioned above, your Marble or Limestone floor will become shiny new and beautiful (except for the irreparable crack).